Call for Papers
Submission of Abstracts & Paper
The abstract of paper not more than 250 words including:
Title MS word in Arial (Size 16 points) in single spacing
Authors MS word in Arial (Size 14 points)
Affiliation MS word in Arial (Size 12 points)
Abstract MS word in Arial (Size 12 points) in single spacing
Abstracts should briefly include the purpose of study, material and methods, results and conclusions. At the bottom of the page,please indicate the category (thrust area) and also the preference for presentation (oral or poster). The name of the presentingauthor should be underlined and accompany the e-mail address.
Abstract should be submitted through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). One hard copy of the abstract must accompany the registration form along with the registration fee. The abstracts of only registered candidates will be considered for oral/poster presentation.
All the submitted abstracts will be scrutinized by a reviewing committee and information of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to presenting/corresponding author.
- For oral presentation, time of seven minutes will be given to each speaker.
- Presentation to be prepared in MS Power Point and to be brought on a CD or USB memory stick. Standard Audio Visual equipments will be provided for the presentation.
- Size of the poster should be 1x1 meter.
- Pins and stand will be provided by the organization.
- Poster should be legible enough to be viewed from a distance of 4 feet.
- Three Best Oral Presentations
- Three Best Poster Presentations